Who We Are
The Allentown Youth Soccer Club, founded in 1998 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to promote, foster and perpetuate the game of soccer for the children of the city of Allentown, Pennsylvania. The program is designed to introduce the Game to the children and develop their athletic skills, promote sportsmanship and foster teamwork. Additionally, we stress academic achievement and physical well being.
The majority of the activities take place in Allentown. Our goal is to make the program more accessible by expanding training and matches to the many park facilities located nearer to the downtown area. Through the generosity of our many sponsors, we are able to provide equipment and training at a nominal fee for more than 500 recreational and travel team players.
The program has been successful, and with the continued support of local government, civic organizations, business enterprises, concerned citizens and the soccer community, we will be able to enjoy sustained growth.
Our club can support the community as much as you support us!
Board of Directors
- President - Frank Ortiz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President - Joel Arvelo email@example.com
- Secretary - Katie Gilhool firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Kelli Holzman email@example.com
- Director of Intramural - Jeff Holzman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Web Services & Marketing - Louis Holzman email@example.com
The Board of Directors meets every month on the third Wednesday of the month at 7:30 PM at Big Woody's to discuss club business. All parties interested in furthering their involvement in the club are welcome.